Sunday, April 17, 2011

The idea behind this blog

Often, I try to remember things from a few years or even a few months ago and try as I might, I fail to recollect anything. I saw this video recently and was inspired to create a photo blog that will help trigger my memory in the future.
The idea is to post a picture at the end of the day, everyday about something that is exclusive to the day the picture was taken. The rules are simple- the picture needs to capture something or someone that I hadn't experienced before or hadn't met until that day. I want to try and stick to one picture a day but its not a rule.
Another reason I want to do this project is to feel inspired to do something new everyday- meet new people, walk along a new road, create new art, eat at a new place... you get the idea. Since I've started working, my week pretty much runs on a pattern. Sometimes it feels like I'm stuck in a rut. I'm hoping this new venture will change that.
Lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment